48th Meeting of the Italian Statistical Society – University of Salerno
PAPER/SHORT PAPER SUBMISSION
Papers are submitted on-line. All submissions, except invited talks, are subject to a blind refereeing process.
Short paper submission (Contributed sessions and posters)
To ensure proper evaluation, short papers should be about 4 pages long and describe the substantive problem and the data analyzed, as well as the approach and models used. Short papers should also include a clear statement of the main results and conclusions and indicate the most important key references.
Editorial standards and submission area
The papers/short papers can be submitted using LaTeX or Word editorial standards.
The LaTeX users need to upload a .zip file containing the .tex file, any image files and the .pdf version of the paper in the submission area.
After acceptance of the contributed papers, the Conference Program Committee will confirm the inclusion in the program of the proposed contributed paper sessions.
– from 4 to 6 pages for the short papers of contributed sections and posters
– do not exceed 10 pages for the papers of solicited sections
– do not exceed 14 pages for the papers of specialized sections
– do not exceed 20 pages for the papers of plenary sections
All abstracts should contain not more than 200 words, without references and formula.
– Abstract/Paper: February 7, 2016 (Authors of the posters can submit only the abstracts)
– Authors Notifications: March 25, 2016
– Final version: April 17, 2016