Call for Papers – CONFERENCE. Life Satisfaction and Social Optimum: The challenge between subjective and objective wellbeing indicators.
CALL FOR PAPERS: HEIRS International Conference 2016
ROME – 15-16 March, 2016
“Life Satisfaction and Social Optimum: The challenge between subjective and objective wellbeing indicators”
Subjective wellbeing indicators are widely used in several disciplines to measure overall satisfaction in order to overcome limits and loopholes of traditional objective indicators. Researcher and policymakers have both a keen interest in understanding how subjective and objective indicators compare, how they perform and differ and how they can be used to assess the impact of policy-making. The conference welcomes contributions aimed at moving ahead the frontier of studies
on integrating subjective and objective indicators, on the methodologies for measuring subjective indicators and on the
determinants of subjective wellbeing.
The conference will host the event of the presentation of the World Happiness Report 2016 edited by Jeffrey Sachs, John Helliwell, Richard Layard
The conference welcomes contributions on the following topics:
– Subjective and objective wellbeing indicators: relationships and correspondences.
– Advancement in the use of subjective wellbeing indicators.
– The determinants of subjective wellbeing indicators.
– Satisfaction and objective indicators in specific domains: health, job, leisure and income.
– Abstracts (max 300 words) must be submitted by January 20th, 2016 to email@example.com (.PDF format)
– Acceptance by January 31st, 2016.
– Early registrations by February 20th, 2016
More info: http://www.heirs.it/?p=528